Ridiculously Simple Cinnamon Biscuits
photo by Photo Momma
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray baking pan with cooking spray (get every inch of that pan!). I like to use a glass pie plate; it doesn't get as sticky as a metal pan.
- Mix together the sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Spread margarine on both sides of each biscuit.
- Dip each biscuit in the cinnamon sugar mixture. Press biscuit down lightly to get plenty on it.
- Place biscuits in the pan.
- Sprinkle any additional cinnamon sugar on the top.
- Bake as directed on biscuit can.
- Don't overcook! I cook mine for 8 minutes exactly and they come out perfect!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!