Alfredo Cheese Burger Casserole
- Ready In:
- 1. Brown ground beef and onion, preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2. Cook egg noodles til they are soft.
- 3. Cube velveeta cheese, and add into a casserole dish, along with alfredo sauce.
- 4. Strain egg noodles when they are done.
- 5. Add egg noodles and browned ground beef and onion into casserole dish and stir, til everything is covered in alfredo sauce.
- 6. As soon as done stirring, place crescent rolls ontop of the mixture.
- 7. Place in the oven to bake for 30 mins, or until crescent rolls are golden brown on top.
- 8. Serve warm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!