Recipe by Leslie in Texas
We had this for Easter dinner at my sister-in-law's house and she was kind enough to share the recipe with me. I'm planning on making this a lot this summer for a light dinner, but it would be perfect for a brunch, shower, or luncheon too!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs shrimp, peeled, deveined, and cooked
- 3⁄4 cup celery, thinly sliced
- grape tomatoes (to garnish)
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup frozen chopped spinach, well drained
- 2 cups mayonnaise (can use light or no-fat)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon creole mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄3 ounce anchovy paste
Directions See How It's Made
- Place shrimp and celery in a large bowl.
- Combine all sauce ingredients and blend well.
- Pour over shrimp mixture and toss well.
- Arrange a serving of mixed greens of your choice on a serving plate and mound shrimp salad on greens.
- Garnish with tomatoes and serve.