Shrimp Louis Pasta Salad
- Ready In:
- 3 cups spiral shaped pasta, uncooked
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing
- 1⁄3 cup seafood cocktail sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper
- 1 lb medium cooked shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh tomato
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Rinse with cold water to cool quickly; drain well.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, ranch dressing, seafood cocktail sauce,lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and salt& pepper.
- Stir in cooled pasta and remaining ingredients.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate.
Join The Conversation
Love me some shrimp pasta salad and shrimp cocktail. This is like the best of both worlds! Based on reviews I increased pasta to a heaping 4 cups to balance out the amount of dressing. I also added 1 celery stalk thinly sliced and used both red and yellow bell pepper. Lastly, I like spicy and prefer my food to bite back so I took the recommendation of prepared horseradish and added a couple of teaspoons. It really does add the perfect zip! Will use this recipe as the base for never ending pasta salad possibilities, thanks for sharing!
I love shrimp and was looking for something different. I didn't have any tomatoes, but followed the rest. I think this is a recipe that might be more suited for imitation crab. The color and taste seemed bland to me with shrimp. I'm going to add some frozen peas later today for more color and texture and see if that helps.