Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe from a coworker who brought it to a potluck. Delicious!
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can white shoepeg corn, drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can French style green beans, drained
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can green peas, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 3⁄4 cup vinegar
- 1 cup sugar or 3⁄4 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- salt and pepper
- Place vegetables into a large bowl.
- Bring vinegar and sugar to a boil in a small saucepan until sugar is melted. Add oil.
- Pour over vegetables.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.