Mexican Corn Salad
A refreshing side dish with just a bit of kick. You can adjust the jalapeno and chili powder to taste if you like it spicier! Makes a great base for corn salsa too. Just kick up the spices and add tomatoes and black beans.
- Ready In:
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen corn, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons minced and seeded jalapenos (about 1 large)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and toss well.
- Cover and chill approximately 8 hours.
- Stir well before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation
We loved this Mexican Corn Salad! Thanks for posting Brookelynne26. It was a cool, fresh and delicious accompaniment to spicier flavors of my mexican dinner. I ended up cooking my corn as directed on the package, then cooled it and then prepared. Truth be told, we couldn't wait the waiting time of 8 hours and only gave it a couple hours but it was great. It paired well with enchiladas, refried beans, Mexican rice and Mexican salad. Definitely will make again! Enjoy ChefDLH