Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
haven't tried but I want to.
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 bunch chopped green onion
- 1 small head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 (6 ounce) cansliced black olives, drained
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- In a medium bowl, blend the taco seasoning mix and refried beans.
- Spread the mixture onto a large serving platter.
- Mix the sour cream and cream cheese in a medium bowl.
- Spread over the refried beans.
- Top the layers with salsa.
- Place a layer of tomato, green bell pepper, green onions and lettuce over the salsa, and top with Cheddar cheese.
- Garnish with black olives. if desired.
Yummy! I found this recipe at allrecipes.com courtesy of Sue Case. Instead of taco seasoning mix I used Recipe #390613. Nice, delicious, and quick and easy to whip together. I did double the amount of refried beans (just a personal preference), and I added some colby cheese to go along with the cheddar (I had way more than 2 cups). Thank you for posting this recipe!
Very good! Be sure to mix the taco seasoning very well or it turns out salty
a fav around this household especially when we are watching a series of movies, and it's a snack type dinner night thank you for a wonderfully great snack