Nachos / Taco Dip
photo by berry271
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- cheese (your choice, I prefer Mexican)
- nacho chip (Bite Size are best!)
- Combine together softened cream cheese and sour cream in a blender (or with hand mixer).
- Add in Taco Seasoning and mix well.
- Smooth into flat pie dish.
- Add lettuce, tomatoes, cheese as preferred.
- Serve Chilled with Nacho Chips (Bite Size are best!).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This is the recipe that my best friend made the other day as an appetizer at our BBQ! Totally delish- as we three girls promptly devoured just about all of it while sitting around the table! I could not stop grabbing those chips to dip into that yummy, creamy dip! My mouth is watering!!!!! Need more dip!!!
see 7 more reviews