B's Taco Dip (Meatless)
photo by Blovesh
- Ready In:
- In a medium bowl, microwave cream cheese just to soften.
- Add sour cream and taco seasoning mix to softened cream cheese. Blend the mixture well and try to get out all the lumps. Using an electric mixer makes it a much easier task, but I usually just stir it manually.
- Spread mixture into the bottom of an inch-deep baking sheet.
- Pour taco sauce over the top, spreading it lightly with the bottom of a spoon to cover entire mixture.
- Top with remaining ingredients. The order I use is: lettuce, tomato, onion, then cheese. Of course, you can do what you want but it looks really nice when the cheese is on the very top.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!