Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
I got this recipe from our church cookbook & have made it many times over the years. The mustard gives it a nice taste, but isn't too strong, so my kids would eat it when they were little & in that "picky" phase. I serve it over rice, but noodles would work too.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 small onion, minced
- 2 slices bread, soaked in a little milk
- 1 egg
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard (I use Dijon)
- Mix turkey with onion, seasonings, bread& egg.
- Shape into one inch balls and fry in skillet.
- Combine soup, milk, and mustard, and pour over meatballs, Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.