Recipe by Martina
As requested, a meat recipe for 2 servings. I'm sure the recipe could be easily doubled or tripled. From Country Woman magazine, posted by Alpha. Lower in fat.
Top Review by Hey Jude
I easily doubled this recipe for my family of 4. The sauce is wonderful and this is a quick and easy recipe. I served this with linguine and zucchini. Thanks Martina, this is a keeper.
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 boneless pork chops (about 4 oz. each)
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 3 tablespoons low-fat sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- In a resealable plastic bag, combine flour and pepper.
- Add pork chops and shake to coat.
- In a small nonstick skillet coated with nonstick cooking spray, brown pork chops on both sides.
- In a small bowl, combine the broth, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce and mustard; pour over pork and turn to coat.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20-30 minutes or until meat is tender.
- Remove chops and keep warm.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Stir in sour cream into pan juices; heat through (do not boil).
- Pour over chops.