1/3 Photos of Salmon Soup
This is one of those dishes that takes about 15 minutes to prepare from beginning to end. Elegant, light flavor and beautiful color.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute onion in olive oil until caramelized.
- 2Add chicken broth and bring to a boil.
- 3Add sliced salmon and let it simmer for 10 minutes.
- 4Add pepper, stir and check if you need to add salt. It will depend in the kind of broth you use.
- 5Stir in spinach. Turn of the heat. Serve.
- 6After you serve you can sprinkle some parmesan cheese on top and a home made big crouton. (slice of bread sauteed in extra virgin olive oil with a touch of garlic powder).
Browse Our Top Clear Soup Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon Soup
Serving Size: 1 (362 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 342.9
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 52.1 mg
- Sodium 1086.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 32.1 g