This is one of those dishes that takes about 15 minutes to prepare from beginning to end. Elegant, light flavor and beautiful color.
- Saute onion in olive oil until caramelized.
- Add chicken broth and bring to a boil.
- Add sliced salmon and let it simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add pepper, stir and check if you need to add salt. It will depend in the kind of broth you use.
- Stir in spinach. Turn of the heat. Serve.
- After you serve you can sprinkle some parmesan cheese on top and a home made big crouton. (slice of bread sauteed in extra virgin olive oil with a touch of garlic powder).