1/2 Photos of Salisbury Steak
Rick B(2)'s Note:
A quick after work meal! The horseradish gives the flavor a nice kick....I serve it over hot cooked noodles, but it is great just by itself!!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup (undiluted)
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish sauce
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard (spicy brown)
- 1 egg (lightly beaten)
- 1/4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1Combine soup, mustard, Worcestershire and horseradish in a bowl and set aside.
- 2In another bowl, mix together egg, bread crumbs, onion, salt, pepper, 1/4 cup soup mixture and the ground beef.
- 3Form mixture into 4-6 patties.
- 4Brown patties in oil and drain off excess fat.
- 5Combine rest of the soup mixture with the 1/2 cup water and pour over the patties.
- 6Cover and cook for 10-15 minutes (or until done) Remove patties and spoon remaining sauce over top.
- 7This is great over hot cooked noodles!
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salisbury Steak
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 543.8
- Calories from Fat 345
- Total Fat 38.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 162.1 mg
- Sodium 1071.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 35.6 g