Recipe by Derf
Easy and quick scrumptious cod or sole from Canadian Living Mag.
Top Review by Bev
Another winner for our Derf! I prepared as directed, only the steps omitted the parsley, so I added them with the sauce. The sauce is perfect for this fish (I used cod). A delightful and simple supper! Thank you Dorothy, for another winning supper!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs sole or 1 1⁄2 lbs cod fish fillets
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander or 2 tablespoons parsley
- 2 tablespoons black bean garlic sauce or 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange fish on foil lined greased rimmed baking sheet.
- Stir together coriander black bean and garlic sauce and garlic.
- Spoon over fish.
- Roast in 450f degree oven until fish flakes easily when tested, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Serve sprinkled with green onions.