Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Great side dish for just about any meat.
- 2 lbs baby new potatoes, scrubbed and cut in half
- 2 shallots, minced
- 1⁄8 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed rosemary
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine the potatoes with the shallots in a large bowl.
- Add all remaining ingredients; toss to coat evenly.
- Pour the mixture into a shallow baking dish and roast for about 30 minutes, mixing about halfway through.
These little gems were so wonderful, very very tasty. Crispy, soft and tender, quick and easy to make. The shallots and herbs are a lovely addition. I baked mine for 40 minutes, they were perfect. Thanks for sharing, this excellent dish. Made for What's on the Menu? Tag Game.
I made these with some little fingerling potatoes that I bought at the farmer's market today and they were awesome! I left out the sugar due to personal preference and just threw in a sprig each of rosemary and thyme from my garden. They were great with a grilled pork roast and glazed carrots from the same market. Great summer meal! Thanks for posting Parsley :)
Quick and tasty side dish. I added carrots and served these with my annual corned beef and cabbage dinner. I won't wait a whole year before I make these potatoes again. I;d like to try them with a thick juicy steak and a salad.