Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
I usually make these on the grill as a side with steaks.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs new potatoes or 1 1⁄2 lbs creamer potatoes, quartered
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Place quartered potatoes in a bowl.
- In a seperate small bowl, mix together garlic, olive oil, mustard, vinegar, salt, pepper and sugar. Pour this over potatoes and toss to coat.
- Place potatoes in a baking dish and bake at 450 for about 45-50 minutes or until desired tenderness.
- Or, roast on foil on the grill.
Wow these tasty potatoes were excellent. What great flavor and textures. The potatoes were tender and delicious. Thank you for sharing this lovely recipe that added a wonderful element to our steak dinner. Made for Whats on the Menu Tag Game.
I loved these potatoes and so did two of my children. However with the majority not liking them I don't think I will make again or often. I have used a different recipe before to make dijon roasted potatoes and they were not nearly as yummy as these! These are very flavorful! I made these with honey mustard chicken sandwiches so maybe it was just too much dijon mustard for the troops.
These were wonderfule! When I first made them I was a little concerned about the color of the sauce...I used Brownwood Farms Kreme Mustard and they were the best potatoes we have had in a long long time...a must try!