Roasted Potatoes Dijon
photo by teresas
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup dijon-style mustard (such as Grey Poupon)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced (or more to taste)
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 8 medium potatoes, cut into chunks (about 3 pounds)
- Mix first 4 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Lightly grease 13 x 9 pan or shallow baking sheet.
- Toss potatoes with mixture.
- Bake at 425 for about 40 minutes, or until tender, stirring occasionally.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This looked like a wonderful recipe and I was anxious to try it. I tried this recipe this evening but I'm afraid this recipe didn't work out for me. I cut the russett potatoes into 1" chunks, tossed with the mixture as directed and roasted at the temperature requested - for longer than indicated. The potatoes turned brown but never got tender enough to serve. I think, next time I try this, I will roast at a lower temperature, perhaps 375, for a longer period of time.
Really good! I baked at 375 for an hour. I tried one just out of the oven and was dissapointed that I couldn't taste the mustard. We weren't quite ready to eat, so I covered them loosley with foil to keep them warm for about 25 mins. By the time we ate the flavors had seemed to develop and the mustard flavor was more pronounced. Very good! Thanks for posting.
see 15 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Pittsburgh - Animal lover. - Traveler - Lover of all things food