Roasted Dijon Potatoes
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 lbs new potatoes or 1 1/2 lbs creamer potatoes, quartered
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Place quartered potatoes in a bowl.
- In a seperate small bowl, mix together garlic, olive oil, mustard, vinegar, salt, pepper and sugar. Pour this over potatoes and toss to coat.
- Place potatoes in a baking dish and bake at 450 for about 45-50 minutes or until desired tenderness.
- Or, roast on foil on the grill.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
I loved these potatoes and so did two of my children. However with the majority not liking them I don't think I will make again or often. I have used a different recipe before to make dijon roasted potatoes and they were not nearly as yummy as these! These are very flavorful! I made these with honey mustard chicken sandwiches so maybe it was just too much dijon mustard for the troops.