Recipe by *Parsley*
I usually make these on the grill as a side with steaks.
Top Review by Baby Kato
Wow these tasty potatoes were excellent. What great flavor and textures. The potatoes were tender and delicious. Thank you for sharing this lovely recipe that added a wonderful element to our steak dinner. Made for Whats on the Menu Tag Game.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs new potatoes or 1 1⁄2 lbs creamer potatoes, quartered
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Place quartered potatoes in a bowl.
- In a seperate small bowl, mix together garlic, olive oil, mustard, vinegar, salt, pepper and sugar. Pour this over potatoes and toss to coat.
- Place potatoes in a baking dish and bake at 450 for about 45-50 minutes or until desired tenderness.
- Or, roast on foil on the grill.