Prep 8 hrs 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
A quick and delicious dish to serve for a party of four. Prep time includes the marinating time.
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon marjoram
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sage
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin
- Combine first 6 ingredients, mixing well.
- Add all remaining ingredients except pork loin and combine thoroughly.
- Spread marinade evenly over pork loin and marinate in refrigerator for 8 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove pork loin from refrigerator and let come to room temperature.
- Roast uncovered for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 15 minutes.
- Carve into 1/4 inch slices.
We had almost a 4lb boneless roast but I didn't change the amounts of anything. Marinated it over night and increased the cooking length due to size and did it ever turn out amazing! I did turn it over half way through cooking so all the yumminess caramelized the entire roast. Thank you so much for a great dinner.
I really enjoyed this. I didn't think I loved it right out of the oven, but I put it in the fridge overnight, and cut it into slices for dinner the next night, AND IT WAS WONDERFUL. Very, very tender and moist. I used a pork tenderloin. I will be making this one again, after I use up what's frozen. So glad I tried this one; it's a keeper.
This was absolutely incredible! My animals actually slowed down enough to taste it. They said "Dad, don't put gravy on the meat or you won't taste the super delicious flavor". I marinated mine overnight, doubled the marinade recipe because my roast was huge. I added fresh chives since they are growing in the garden. It took an hour and 15 minutes in the oven. I used a meat thermometer and pulled it out at 170 degrees. This is 5 star "restaurant" quality. Thanks Luby. You made me look like a supper hero!!