Grilled Garlic Pork Tenderloin
photo by Probably This
- Ready In:
- 24hrs 15mins
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh gingerroot
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- cayenne, to taste
- 4 (3/4 lb) pork tenderloin, trimmed
- Put all ingredients except pork in a blender or food processeor with salt and pepper to taste.
- Put the pork in a sealable plastic bag and pour the marinade over it.
- Put in the refrigerator for 1-2 days, turning occassionally.
- Let pork stand at room temperature about 30 minutes before cooking.
- Cook over prepared grill turning every 5 minutes until it registers 160 on a meat thermometer (about 15-20 minutes).
- Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
Questions & Replies
see 2 more questions
People, this is exceptional!! The flavor is so magnificent you MUST try this. I did not change anything. I had five Iowa Pork Chops that I marinated overnight. I can only imagine what the flavor would be like after 2 days in the marinade!!! Rodger did not say how much cayenne pepper to use so I added ½ teaspoon. Rodger thank you for sharing this, it has become a family favorite!!! I keep my gingerroot in the freezer I think it grates easier.
Oh My Goodness, Gracious! This was WONDERFUL. Made 4 tenderloins so we would have lots of leftovers with 1.5 times the marinate. Left in the fridge overnight and cooked 4 minutes on all four sides of the meat (total of 16 minutes with the lid closed on the grill). Rested for 10 minutes. Came out perfect, blush pink in the middle, juicy and fork tender. No need to grate the ginger root if you use a food processor. My family RAVED. Thanks for the recipe!
see 27 more reviews
YUM! We made this for our housewarming cookout and everyone loved it! Looking for a last-minute recipe, I only marinated it about an hour and it was still fantastic! It was very moist and flavorful. I didn't have cayenne and I used minced garlic from a jar and ground ginger instead of ginger root. I might just make this again tonight!