Mustard Garlic Pork Tenderloin
photo by Baby Kato
- Ready In:
- trim any fat from tenderloin.
- cut lengthwise almost all the way thru (butterfly), open like a book.
- in a bowl, combine mustard, oil, vinegar, sugar, sesame oil, salt, pepper, garlic.
- place tenderloin in marinade; let stand for 10 min and up to 4 hours if you are making ahead.
- Grill in skillet or BBQ for about 10 minutes or until done.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting diagonally before serving.
We really enjoyed the tenderloin prepared this way Deantini. Wow, was it good, what flavor. I marinaded the pork for 6 hours. It was perfectly cooked, slightly pink, tender and full of flavor. Couldn't ask for anything more. The texture was wonderful. Thank you for sharing a recipe that I will make again and again. Made for the Fearless Red Dragons - ZWT8 - Family Picks Round