Spicy Pork Tenderloin
photo by Mami J
- Ready In:
- 2 (1 lb) pork tenderloin, trimmed (1 pound each)
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Place tenderloins in plastic bag.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl; rub over tenderloins.
- Refrigerate 6 hours or overnight.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425 degrees for 25-35 minutes, or until meat thermometer reads 150-155 degrees.
- Cover with foil and let rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
My husband and I really liked this one. I used only one tenderloin that marinated for 6 hrs. To cook it, I did something a bit different: first I browned the meat in a cast iron skillet to get that deep golden crust and then I baked it until the temp. was right. Also, I used garlic powder and a little less rosemary chopped very finely. Thank you for sharing, I will make this again. Made for Swizzle Chicks and ZWT6.
Great flavor! I love how I could let this marinate in the fridge all day and come home to something really easy, but impressive for dinner! For me, the cooking time was off by quite a bit. The internal temp and cooking time you listed were right on with each other, and I did let it rest covered before slicing, but mine was still really pink inside and needed to cook another 15-20 minutes. Thanks for an easy, delicious recipe! Made for ZWT6.