Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A simple sandwich from Cooking Light.
- 2 tablespoons Miracle Whip light
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 sandwich buns, onion, sliced
- 2 romaine lettuce leaves
- 4 slices tomatoes
- 4 slices green bell peppers, rings
- 4 slices red onions
- 4 ounces deli roast beef, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese, crumbled
- Combine mayonnaise, mustard, and pepper and stir well.
- Spread on cut sides of sandwich buns.
- Line bottom half of each sandwich bun with a lettuce leaf; top each with tomato slices, bell pepper rings, onion slices, roast beef, blue cheese and top halves of buns.
Who would not love roast beef and blue cheese? Add that to the mayo/mustard mix and the onion roll...excellent combo! I did omit the green peppers (not a fan) and added fresh chopped parsely to the mayo mixture. Yummo!