- 2 tablespoons Miracle Whip light
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 sandwich buns, onion, sliced
- 2 romaine lettuce leaves
- 4 slices tomatoes
- 4 slices green bell peppers, rings
- 4 slices red onions
- 4 ounces deli roast beef, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese, crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine mayonnaise, mustard, and pepper and stir well.
- Spread on cut sides of sandwich buns.
- Line bottom half of each sandwich bun with a lettuce leaf; top each with tomato slices, bell pepper rings, onion slices, roast beef, blue cheese and top halves of buns.