Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 cup refried beans
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup fresh tomato, Chopped
- 1 teaspoon salsa verde, Hot Green Salsa
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- black pepper
- sharp cheddar cheese, Shredded
- 2 tablespoons black olives, Chopped
- Mix the beans and sour cream, blending thoroughly.
- Blend in all of the other ingredients except the garnish, blending well.
- Cover and chill.
- Garnish with the cheddar cheese just before serving.
- SUGGESTED DIPPERS: Cucumber, Cheese Crackers, Jicama, Broccoli
yah, perfect! baked cornbread chips to dip!
Good dip. I followed the recipe as written other then I forgot to add the salt but we did not miss it. We enjoyed this.
recipe was easy and went over great with a class for children.