Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Mouth watering mixture for putting on crackers or chips. Very thick and very good. A family favorite that I'm sure you will enjoy.
- 1 1⁄2 cups cream cheese (flat pkg)
- 1 (14 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 3⁄4 cups salsa, medium works best
- 2 cups mozzarella-cheddar blend cheese
- Flatten softened cream cheese in bottom of a pie plate or shallow dish.
- Spread the re-fried beans over top.
- Cover with salsa.
- Cover this with the cheese blend.
- Bake 350* for 10 minutes.
- You can actually use as much Salsa as you want, I found using the hot salsa made this sort of bitter.
Lost my other recipe, & found this one. Made this for a beach party yesterday & this was the 1st thing to disappear. "Orgasmic" was one of the words used to describe it - and I agree! I used Neufchatel cheese, and fat free beans to keep the cals & fat down a bit. Will be making another batch for me today!
Very yummy! Made as directed and served with frito scoops. Will make again soon. Thanx SooZee
This dip is quick, easy and yummy. You can just throw this together and have an "instant party." I used Chi-Chi's Mild Garden Fiesta salsa. I baked it longer than 10 minutes to heat all through. Thanx for posting; I'll certainly make this again.