Red Potato Salad... Spicy and Vegan (No Mayo or Nayo!)
- Cut potatoes into bite size pieces and boil until cooked through.
- Finely chop your pickle, celery, red onion and bell pepper, then set aside.
- In a bowl big enough to fit your potatoes and chopped veggies mix the oil, vinegar, spices, mustard and hot sauce (I recommend adding more spice and mustard depending on your taste, I just pour spice in and I don't really measure).
- When potatoes are finished, drain the water in a colander and pour the cooked potatoes into the bowl with the oil and vinegar dressing you just prepared.
- Now add your chopped veggies in the potato bowl and mix everything together with a spoon carefully so as not to mash up the potatoes (or you can toss it with your hands). Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate for a few hours until chilled or overnight. Serve chilled.