Spicy Watermelon Feta Salad
- Ready In:
- 3 cups of 2-inch chunks watermelon, seeded
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine the watermelon, feta, and black pepper to taste.
- Add red pepper flakes if you like.
- Serve immediately.
Join The Conversation
So simple but so tasty! Perfect for a quick summer salad to share at a backyard BBQ. This has inspired other watermelon salad recipes in my own book but following this simple recipe is also just as tasty! I always squeeze a wedge of fresh lime juice to toss in and it seems to pull all the flavors together. Yum!