1 hr 18 mins
This is so good. All I can saw is mmm mmm good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl combine flour and confectioners sugar, cut in butter until crumbly. Press onto bottom and sides of a ungreased 9 inch pan.
- 2Bake at 350°F for 22 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool on wire rack.
- 3In a saucepan,combine sugar and cornstarch.
- 4Stir in water until smooth, then stir in corn syrup. Bring to a boil. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thick.
- 5Remove from heat.Stir in gelatin and vanilla until gelatin is dissolved.
- 6Cool to room temp,about 30 minutes. Add raspberries, stirring gently to coat.
- 7Spoon into crust. Refrigerate until set, about 3 hours.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Pie
Serving Size: 1 (1428 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2777.6
- Calories from Fat 871
- Total Fat 96.8 g
- Saturated Fat 58.6 g
- Cholesterol 244.0 mg
- Sodium 835.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 472.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 36.4 g
- Sugars 260.3 g
- Protein 23.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: