Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Recipe posted by request. Found on the net, no name attached.
Make and share this Raspberry Jello Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Put pretzels in a food processor and pulse to medium fine.
- Mix in the 3 T.
- Slowly pour in melted margarine and pulse to mix.
- Press into a 9x10 inch cake pan and bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- In a food processor blend together the cool whip, cream cheese, and 1 cup sugar.
- Pour over crust and chill.
- Dissolve the jello in the 2 cups boiling wter.
- Stir in the 2 packages frozen berries and stir to melt.
- Jello mixture will thicken.
- Pour over cream cheese layer.
- Place in the fridge until set, around 2 hours.
I have this recipe in a little bit different version. In mine it's made in a bundt pan & the jello is the bottom layer & of course the pretzel mix is cooked seperatly on a cookie sheet before it's added on top(15 min at 350, stirring a couple times), then I unmold it to serve it. This is a family favorite of ours & I have been asked to bring it for Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter & other potlucks for years!! I will be trying it your way next time I bring it to work/would be easier to serve for a potluck. We always serve it with the meal as a salad, but it could easily be served as a dessert.
I have made this recipe several times. It is wonderful! Thanks!