Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 50 mins
From KraftFoods.com Not only healthy, but really tastes great. Very good toasted with butter.
Make and share this Raisin Bran Quick Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 deg F.
- Mix 1 ½ cups of Raisin Brand, Milk, 2 tablespoons of the Margarine in bowl.
- Add Egg and ¾ cup Sugar, mix well.
- Stir in Flour, Baking Powder and Cinnamon.
- Mix till well blended.
- Put in sprayed 9X5 loaf pan.
- Mix remaining ½ cup of cereal, 2 tablespoons Margarine and 1 Tablespoon Sugar.
- When well blended sprinkle over batter and press into the batter.
- Bake 50 minutes. Cool 10 minutes before removing from pan.
Very good breakfast bread, goes well with cream cheese! I used Post's Cranberry and Almond cereal instead of Raisin Bran and it worked very well. I loved the crunchy topping.
I added 1/2 tsp of nutmeg as well as the cinnamon. This is a keeper. Thanks, Carole in Orlando