From "The South Beach Diet" copyright 2003. Phase two recipe.
Make and share this Portobello Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- Combine oil and garlic in a small bowl and rub the mushroom caps on all sides with the mixture.
- Place caps, top side down, in a circle on an oiled baking sheet.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange the cheese, basil, and tomato slices alternately in a circle on top of the mushrooms.
- Sprinkle with oregano, if using.
- Bake at 450 until the cheese melts, about 3 minutes.
This is also a phase 1 recipe. It is awesome.I got it from my south beach diet newsletter. I used baby bella caps since thats all they had at the store. I will make this forever regardless of my diet status. Thanks for posting WendyMaq!!