1/1 Photo of Portobello Pizza
From "The South Beach Diet" copyright 2003. Phase two recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine oil and garlic in a small bowl and rub the mushroom caps on all sides with the mixture.
- 2Place caps, top side down, in a circle on an oiled baking sheet.
- 3Season with salt and pepper.
- 4Arrange the cheese, basil, and tomato slices alternately in a circle on top of the mushrooms.
- 5Sprinkle with oregano, if using.
- 6Bake at 450 until the cheese melts, about 3 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Portobello Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (386 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 577.4
- Calories from Fat 366
- Total Fat 40.7 g
- Saturated Fat 22.7 g
- Cholesterol 134.3 mg
- Sodium 1155.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 41.0 g