Portobello " Pizzas " With Tomato Bruschetta
Meaty portobello mushrooms make great "crusts" for individual pizzas. Jarred bruschetta makes an easy topping, but experiment with whatever you like on your pizza. This recipe doubles or triples easily. Enjoy!
- Ready In:
- 2 portobello mushroom caps
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup tomatoes, bruschetta chunky
- 1⁄2 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 350°F Remove the mushroom stems and scrape the gills out with a spoon. Stir the garlic into the oil and brush it all over both sides of the mushroom caps.
- Place the mushrooms bowl-side-up on a baking sheet and bake for 8 - 10 minutes, or until tender. Take the mushrooms out of the oven and over up to 450°F.
- Top mushrooms with bruschetta and sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 5-10 minutes, until the cheese melts.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation