Jalapeno Turkey Burgers
- Ready In:
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 1 small jalapeno
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- Remove the seeds from the jalapeno and mince.
- Combine the turkey, egg yolk, jalapeno, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, and tomato paste.
- Form the mixture into four patties.
- Grill the burgers until done, about 8 minutes on each side.
- Serve with shredded Monterrey Jack cheese melted over top on a whole wheat bun, and enjoy!
Join The Conversation