1/4 Photos of Pork Chops with Seasoned Tomatoes
1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Charlotte J's Note:
These tender pork chops are very easy to make. A big hit with our family. Make extras, they are sure to want more.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Arrange sliced onions on the bottom of a casserole dish.
- 3Lay pork chops over onions.
- 4Season with salt and pepper.
- 5If you use the mushrooms put them on top of pork chops then cover with tomatoes.
- 6Bake, covered for 1 hour.
- 7Remove cover and bake for 30 minutes longer.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Chops with Seasoned Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (301 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 235.5
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 75.0 mg
- Sodium 68.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 22.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
tomatoes seasoned with basil garlic & oregano