Recipe by Sandy in Oklahoma
My son's fiancée invited us to dinner and served this. She said she wanted to impress the soon to be in-laws. She did impress us, it was delicious. She hesitated to give me the recipe because she didn't want me to know how quick and easy it really was. I told her that it was even more impressive that she could make such a yummy meal in less than 30 minutes.
- 4.92 ml butter
- 4-5 boneless pork chops, 3/4 inch thick
- 118.29 ml seedless raspberry jam
- 78.07 ml raspberry vinegar
- 59.14 ml Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
- 4.92 ml orange zest
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium high heat. Add pork chops and cook 5 to 7 minutes on each side, or until browned.
- Mix jam, vinegar, mustard and orange zest in small bowl. Spoon evenly over pork chops.
- Lower heat and simmer uncovered until sauce is reduced to glaze consistency and chops are cooked through, approx 5-7 minutes. Turn chops occasionally.
- Spoon small amount of sauce onto center of each plate. Slice chops in thin slices. Place chops on top of sauce on plate in a fan shape. Drizzle with remaining sauce.