Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- Trim excess fat from chops.
- Spray a 10-inch skillet with nonstick spray coating.
- Brown chops on both sides in hot skillet.
- Remove chops.
- Add onions; cook and stir over medium heat 3 minutes.
- Push onions aside; return chops to skillet.
- Combine mustard, dressing and pepper; spread over chops.
- Cover; cook over medium-low heat 15 minutes or till meat is tender.
Easy to make. The mustard/dressing sauce was very good-just not enough of it. I will make more sauce next time. Definitely will make again.
Very yummy and easy to make. I added more of the mustard/salad dressing mixture, but still came up short. Great with mashed or new potatoes. Definitely a keeper!
Very simple to make with not many ingredients needed. The mustard and italian dressing made a nice dressing. Tasty!