Pork Chops With Apples and Bacon
- Ready In:
- Cook bacon in a heavy skillet over medium heat until crisp.
- Remove to a paper towel and reserve.
- In the bacon fat, saute the apples over medium heat until they are soft, but not mushy.
- The cut edges should brown and caramelize.
- Remove apples with a slotted spoon and keep warm.
- Place flour, salt and pepper in a brown paper bag and shake thoroughly.
- Shake the pork chops in the seasoned flour.
- Fry the chops in the remaining fat over medium high-heat until they are browned, turning once.
- Serve the chops on warmed plates, covered with the apples and 4 pieces of bacon per chop.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!