Recipe by Nif
A delicious meal that is easy on the wallet. This recipe is from Kraft. Serve this with steamed broccoli for a complete meal. One serving is 8 WW points. Enjoy!
Top Review by Sydney Mike
We had a wonderfully satisfying meal with this recipe, & the only change I made was to use cream of chicken soup instead of the mushroom kind, & another time I might just change that to a cream of potato soup! This was just for the 2 of us, & the leftovers made for a second very delicious meal! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Made & reviewed in Went to the Market recipe tag]
- 1 (6 ounce) package seasoned stuffing mix, for chicken
- 1 lb boneless pork loin chop (4 chops)
- 1 (10 ounce) can low-fat cream of mushroom soup
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F Prepare stuffing mix as directed on the package.
- Meanwhile, heat large, ovenproof, nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chops, cook 4 minutes on each side or until browned on both sides. Mix soup, onions and thyme; spoon over chops. Top each chop with 1/4 of the stuffing; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 20 to 40 minutes or until chops are done (internal temperature of 160F).