Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is quick and easy . . . add a veggie and dinner's ready!
- 1 1⁄2 cups herb seasoned stuffing mix
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1⁄2 cup corn
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped celery
- 4 boneless pork chops (3/4 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Mix stuffing, soup, corn, onion and celery and spoon into a greased 9" pie plate.
- Top with pork chops.
- Mix sugar and mustard and spoon over chops.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes.
My family loved this and it was a very easy one dish meal! I doubled the stuffing amount, added 1/2 can water to the soup and used a full 11 oz can of niblets corn (with liquid). I also doubled the sugar & mustard. Then I cooked it in a 9 by 13 glass pan. Delicious!
This was super easy to make, and I really liked the brown sugar/mustard glaze on the pork chops. I didn't care for the stuffing, but I think it was because of the onions because I don't like onions, but my DH really liked it. This was good and we will probably make again. Thanks for posting!