1/1 Photo of Polish Pork chops with Sauerkraut
This recipe is from an old friends Grandmother. Simple, good food!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large heavy skillet heat oil to medium high and brown the chops on both sides.
- 2Remove from pan.
- 3To the pan add the onions and garlic.
- 4Reduce heat to medium and cook onions until translucent.
- 5Season with salt and pepper.
- 6Add the bay leaf and the drained sauerkraut.
- 7Arrange chops on top.
- 8Pour the stock over top, bring to a slow boil and cook for 15 minutes.
- 9Peel, core and dice the apple.
- 10Add to the pan with the cumin seeds and stir well, simmering for another 15 minutes.
- 11Test for doneness.
- 12Remove bay leaf and serve.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Polish Pork chops with Sauerkraut
Serving Size: 1 (480 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 392.0
- Calories from Fat 249
- Total Fat 27.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 70.0 mg
- Sodium 1115.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 20.7 g