Polish Pork Chops With Sauerkraut
- Ready In:
- Melt the butter in a flameproof casserole dish, and fry the chops till browned on both sides. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add onion and garlic to the dish and fry till transparent.
- Season with salt and pepper, add the sauerkraut and the bay leaf, and then arrange the pork chops on top.
- Pour in the chicken broth. Bring to a boil, then lower the heat and allow to simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Add apple and cumin. Stir well and simmer for another 15 minutes. Adjust seasoning and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!