Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
From Quick Cooking Magazine in response to a request. It's delicious!
Make and share this Pizza Chicken Roll-ups recipe from Food.com.
- Flatten chicken to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Place 3 slices of pepperoni and 1 slice of cheese on each.
- Roll up tightly and secure with toothpicks.
- Place in greased 11 inch x 7 inch x 2 inch baking dish.
- Spoon pizza sauce over rollups.
- Cover and bake at 350* for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Uncover, top with remaining cheese.
- Bake 5- 10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with parsley if desired.
- Serves 4.
This is an easy and very flavorful dish. My son who could live on pizza loves this recipe! I have made it serveral times and each time it turns out just perfect. Sometimes I add fresh mushrooms and chopped green peppers on top after rolling up and then add the sauce and bake. Yum!
My kids love this chicken and it is pretty easy to make!