Recipe by Jan H.
From Quick Cooking Magazine in response to a request. It's delicious!
Top Review by bonbosch
This is an easy and very flavorful dish. My son who could live on pizza loves this recipe! I have made it serveral times and each time it turns out just perfect. Sometimes I add fresh mushrooms and chopped green peppers on top after rolling up and then add the sauce and bake. Yum!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 12 pepperoni slices
- 8 slices mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 (15 ounce) can pizza sauce
- minced fresh parsley (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Flatten chicken to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Place 3 slices of pepperoni and 1 slice of cheese on each.
- Roll up tightly and secure with toothpicks.
- Place in greased 11 inch x 7 inch x 2 inch baking dish.
- Spoon pizza sauce over rollups.
- Cover and bake at 350* for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Uncover, top with remaining cheese.
- Bake 5- 10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with parsley if desired.
- Serves 4.