photo by anniesnomsblog
- Ready In:
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 8 thin slices deli ham
- 4 slices provolone cheese or 4 slices mozzarella cheese, halved
- 2⁄3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup grated romano cheese or 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- Flatten chicken to 1/4-inch thickness.
- Place a slice of ham and cheese on each piece of chicken.
- Roll up from a short side and tuck in ends; secure with a toothpick.
- In a shallow bowl, mix crumbs, grated cheese and parsley.
- Pour milk into another bowl.
- Dip chicken rolls in milk, then roll in crumb mixture.
- Wrap and freeze roll-ups for up to 2 months.
- To use frozen chicken--completely thaw in the refrigerator.
- Unwrap roll-ups and place on a greased baking sheet.
- Spritz with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake uncovered, at 425 degrees for 30 minutes or until juices run clear.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
THIS WAS SOOOO GOOD! We used the chicken, ham and provolone and I also added sauteed peppers and onions and some garlic powder. I made the right away instead of freezing them and I will absolutely be making them again! My step-daughter, who is the pickiest eater on the face of the earth, ate her entire piece. And the cheese that leaked out while baking and got crispy on the baking sheet added to the flavor. Thank you so much for posting! I think this is going to go into the weekly rotation menu.
see 16 more reviews