String Cheese Pizza Roll-Ups
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) package Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 32 slices pepperoni
- 4 pieces mozzarella string cheese, cut in 1/2
- garlic salt
- italian seasoning
- pizza sauce, for dipping
- Unroll crescent rolls into individual triangles - should be 8 of them.
- Sprinkle each triangle with garlic salt and Italian seasoning.
- Lay 4 slices of pepperoni on each triangle.
- Place a 1/2 piece of string cheese on top of the pepperoni and roll them up.
- Sprinkle with a little more garlic salt and Italian seasoning.
- Bake according to the directions on the crescent roll package or until they are browned.
- When you are ready to eat, dip them in pizza sauce.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation