Recipe by Baby Kato
Once again, I am offering another of my personal favorite curry dishes. As you can tell I love red curry and shrimp. I can never pass this dish up its just too yummy. Another dish that I have altered to suit my own tastes. I hope that you will find this to your liking.
Top Review by DailyInspiration
Fantastic!!! We loved this incredible dish -- DH went back for thirds - maybe more. The only change we made was to use rice vs. noodles. I also used green onions since the recipe did not specify what type of onions. I will be making this dish again for sure. We served it with a salad & recipe#440673. Made for the Everyday is a Holiday tag, November, 2011.
- 158.51 ml fresh pineapple, peeled and chopped
- 59.14 ml onion, sweet, thinly sliced
- 473.18 ml coconut cream
- 44.37 ml red curry paste
- 44.37 ml fish sauce
- 14.78 ml brown sugar
- 24 shrimp, jumbo, raw, shelled and deveined (leave tailshell on)
- 29.58 ml cilantro, fresh, chopped
- 1419.54 ml noodles, cellaphane, cooked
- 4 sprig basil, thai (garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large pot add the pineapple, coconut cream, curry paste, fish sauce and sugar.
- Cook on medium high heat, but do not boil.
- Add the shrimp and cilantro and simmer until the shrimp turn a bright pink color, about 3 - 5 minutes.
- Serve over top the cellaphane noodles and garnish with fresh basil.