1/1 Photo of Pineapple Curry With Jumbo Shrimps
Baby Kato's Note:
Once again, I am offering another of my personal favorite curry dishes. As you can tell I love red curry and shrimp. I can never pass this dish up its just too yummy. Another dish that I have altered to suit my own tastes. I hope that you will find this to your liking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 158.51 ml fresh pineapple, peeled and chopped
- 59.14 ml onion, sweet, thinly sliced
- 473.18 ml coconut cream
- 44.37 ml red curry paste
- 44.37 ml fish sauce
- 14.78 ml brown sugar
- 24 shrimp, jumbo, raw, shelled and deveined (leave tailshell on)
- 29.58 ml cilantro, fresh, chopped
- 1419.54 ml noodles, cellaphane, cooked
- 4 sprig basil, thai (garnish)
- 1In a large pot add the pineapple, coconut cream, curry paste, fish sauce and sugar.
- 2Cook on medium high heat, but do not boil.
- 3Add the shrimp and cilantro and simmer until the shrimp turn a bright pink color, about 3 - 5 minutes.
- 4Serve over top the cellaphane noodles and garnish with fresh basil.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Curry With Jumbo Shrimps
Serving Size: 1 (296 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 940.1
- Calories from Fat 260
- Total Fat 28.9 g
- Saturated Fat 23.8 g
- Cholesterol 326.4 mg
- Sodium 2377.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 129.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 84.2 g
- Protein 40.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
red curry paste