1/3 Photos of Peanut Butter Snack Bars (No Bake)
These are a great no bake snack bar. You can use different things in it like raisins, M&Ms, chocolate chips, nuts, etc. I got this from an Amish cookbook. My kids love it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan, bring corn syrup and sugar to a boil.
- 2Add in peanut butter and vanilla.
- 3Pour over cereal mixture and toss to coat evenly.
- 4Spread in 13x9 pan for thick bars or a 11x14 pan for thinner.
- 5Let cool and cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Snack Bars (No Bake)
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 390.5
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 2.4 mg
- Sodium 300.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 25.8 g
- Protein 10.0 g