Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are a great no bake snack bar. You can use different things in it like raisins, M&Ms, chocolate chips, nuts, etc. I got this from an Amish cookbook. My kids love it!
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 cups Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 2 cups crispy rice cereal
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 2 cups M&M's plain chocolate candy
- In a saucepan, bring corn syrup and sugar to a boil.
- Add in peanut butter and vanilla.
- Pour over cereal mixture and toss to coat evenly.
- Spread in 13x9 pan for thick bars or a 11x14 pan for thinner.
- Let cool and cut into bars.
absolutely love this - I added more peanut butter and made into drop cookies! simple and so delicious!! thank you!
Made to take on a boat trip, easy and such a great snack. Everyone loved this!
Perfect snack bar! I made these for a teacher appreciation luncheon and the pan came home without a crumb left! Based on their reviews they loved the combination of the rice cereal with the Cheerios. I used dark chocolate M&M's. Worked out great - very simple to make. Thanks Sweets! Made for Went to the Market Tag Game May 2008