Recipe by Chef Mean Green
This is the best peanut butter pie to have when craving SWEETS! It is rich but not a sickening rich. It's so simple and easy to make you'll never want to turn back! Kid's love this one. Top with Chocolate sauce and enjoy!!
Peanut Butter Filling
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen whipped topping, thawed
No Bake Cookie Crust
- 1 3⁄4 cups white sugar
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in a medium sized sauce pan on low.
- Add cocoa, milk, and sugar and stir until well combined.
- Bring to a boil and cook for about 1 1/2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter, vanilla, and oats.
- Pour and press into two greased 9-in pie pans.
- Beat together cream cheese and confectioners' sugar.
- Mix in peanut butter and milk.
- Beat until smooth.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into two 9 inch no bake cookie pie shells; cover, and freeze until firm.