Chef Mean Green's Note:
This is the best peanut butter pie to have when craving SWEETS! It is rich but not a sickening rich. It's so simple and easy to make you'll never want to turn back! Kid's love this one. Top with Chocolate sauce and enjoy!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Peanut Butter Filling
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen whipped topping, thawed
No Bake Cookie Crust
- 2Melt butter in a medium sized sauce pan on low.
- 3Add cocoa, milk, and sugar and stir until well combined.
- 4Bring to a boil and cook for about 1 1/2 minutes.
- 5Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter, vanilla, and oats.
- 6Pour and press into two greased 9-in pie pans.
- 8Beat together cream cheese and confectioners' sugar.
- 9Mix in peanut butter and milk.
- 10Beat until smooth.
- 11Fold in whipped topping.
- 12Spoon into two 9 inch no bake cookie pie shells; cover, and freeze until firm.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Pie With No Bake Cookie Crust
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 615.6
- Calories from Fat 329
- Total Fat 36.6 g
- Saturated Fat 18.3 g
- Cholesterol 38.9 mg
- Sodium 246.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 47.9 g
- Protein 12.4 g