Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is so delicious and easy, you will make it over and over again. I got it from my mother-in-law and now my family raves about it.
- 1 cup of jif crunchy peanut butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 12 ounces Cool Whip
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 (9 inch) pre-prepared graham cracker pie crust (from the baking aisle at the store)
- Mix peanut butter, cream cheese, cool whip, and powdered sugar together and pour into 2 graham cracker crusts and freeze. Store in freezer.
- Substitute: Use oreo pie crusts instead of graham cracker. (Sounds good!).