Recipe by Mysterygirl
If you are like me, adjust the garlic up to suit your taste, but I have posted the recipe the way I got it originally. Nice quick & easy recipe.
Top Review by Shari2
I made this for a side dish with some pork chops. I love the combination of the flavors. Very good. I have been eating the leftovers every day. This is not a dish for everyone though, only for those that love gorgonzola cheese.
- 1 (16 ounce) package spaghetti
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 large sweet onions, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 ounces gorgonzola, crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add pasta, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Saute onions until golden brown, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in garlic, and cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat, and stir in balsamic vinegar.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, onion mixture, and Gorgonzola.
- Toss until evenly coated, and cheese is melted.